donald trump’s america

Haitian Immigrants Flee To Canada–Who’s Next In Trump’s ‘Merica? (Video)

Haitian Immigrants Flee To Canada–Who’s Next In Trump’s ‘Merica?  (Video)

It’s a good thing we have hospitable neighbors. Last week, we learned the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recently informed 50,000 Haitian immigrants living in the United States with temporary protected status (TPS) they have 18 months to find residence elsewhere. Canada is prepared to accept them. Haitians who make the trek–many on foot–can expect heated trailers waiting to provide […]

Is Universal Hate Driving Us Toward The Next World War?

Is Universal Hate Driving Us Toward The Next World War?

Right wing protesters disrupted a vigil for victims of the terrorist attack in Brussels on Saturday. Local citizens had taken to calling the groups “fascists” and “Nazis” as the protesters arrived at the quiet memorial of those killed last week in the March 22nd attack. Up to 400 members of a right-wing faction named The Nation converged on […]

Liberal America Presents: Donald Trump’s America

Liberal America Presents: Donald Trump’s America

In the 2012 presidential election, only 52.6% of the population went to the polls and voted. Will the other 47.4% stay home again this year? I hope not. I hope you see this video and it frightens you enough to go to the polls and cast a vote. If you don’t, you can be sure […]