We may have a new second favorite couple: Malia Obama and British Beau Rory Farquharson. Our favorite couple will always be her amazing parents, of course.
— Page Six (@PageSix) January 21, 2018
What we know about him:
- He was a “head of school” at exclusive British Rugby School, one of the top public schools in the U.K.
- He attends Harvard with Malia.
- He’s the son of Charles Farquharson, who has a law degree and is the chief executive and director of an investment fund management group in London.
- Rory wants to go into the world of finance, too.
- He’s 19, the same age as Malia.
- He was a member of his boarding school’s chemistry club.
- He enjoys golf, which may get him some points with Malia’s dad.
- His mom is an accountant.
- He’s quite the vocal critic of our new president, Donald Trump.
- He spend the summer as an intern at the Centre for Democracy and Peace in Ireland.
— factsfive (@factsfive) January 22, 2018
Here are some pics of the sweet couple. You can read more about him at The Daily Mail.
— 47 (@HITMANuzy47) January 21, 2018
— Sahrz (@SarzNation) January 21, 2018
— anna wrist (@annawrist123) December 17, 2017Loading...
Rory Farquharson, el joven que ha robado el corazón a Malia Obama
— ShowbizMania (@showbizmania) December 1, 2017
Pres. Obama says he’s not concerned about his daughters dating.
“There’s only so much these guys can do,” he joked.
“They have Secret Service.”
As for us, we just wish she’d quit smoking cigarettes. Otherwise, this young lady is perfect!